Welcome to eYeka!
To be sure you are doing the right thing, please feel free to read all our articles on this knowledge base.
1. If you want to participate in a contest, you have to create an account beforehand. It is free!
- Please read this if you need any help: http://support.en.eyeka.com/knowledgebase/articles/40894
2. Once your account has been created, please check out our contests on eYeka homepage.
3. To read the full contest brief, you must be signed in on eYeka. Click on “Join a Contest”, read and accept the contest rules.
4. Please read the brief, winning criteria, and guidelines carefully. All information is very important here! Keep the deadline for upload in mind as well. We recommend to upload your entries at least 2-3 working days before the deadline. Thus you will have a chance to improve your entry if necessary or change it in case you missed brief guidelines and your entry gets rejected.
5. Any question about the brief? Please use our “Help” tab on the contest page. We are here to answer your questions and listen to your suggestions. If you want to make sure whether your idea meets the brief, you can send it to us to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will help you to make sure you are on the right track.
6. Creating your entry? Please be careful about the Infringement Notice. You can find the information you might need in this knowledge base (i.e.: media format, copyright issue, etc.). If you want to submit several images illustrating one idea, please combine them into one single file such as PDF, for example. If they all illustrate different ideas each of them has to be uploaded as a separate entry. Please double check that you answered all the mandatory questions about your idea (if any) and that you respect the format of the accepted entries (for ex: PDF, 3 pages maximum, one illustration) You are also not allowed to include any personal details in your media (i.e.: name, address, contact number) because it is against the Privacy Law.
7. Once you have created your entry, go to the “Upload” tab to upload it. Give your entry a Title (remember this is how it will be presented to a client!), add a short Idea Resume and always add full information about elements used in the entry which were not created by you (name, author, link to the source). We also do not recommend to upload your entry the last minute before the end of the contest because our system needs some time to process the entry. The bigger the original file, the more time does it take to process your work, so even if you upload your entry several minutes before the deadline, it might not be processed in time and therefore wont be seen in the contest.
8. Once your entry has been uploaded, please wait for it to be moderated. It may take up to 72 working hours. You will receive an email as soon as your media has been moderated.
9. If you can't see your entry in My Submissions tab that means that Upload was not successful. Please re-submit your entry once again.
10. Contest results are usually announced 6-8 weeks after it's ended. An email will be sent to all the contributors with the link to the results page.
If you are selected as a winner, we will contact you via email as well.
At the end of a contest, feel free to fill in our “Survey” on the contest page, and participate in another one!
If you have any questions or doubts, please check our knowledge base where you can find a lot of useful information: http://support.en.eyeka.com/knowledgebase
- If you can't find the answer you are looking for, please contact us through Support.
- If you have any feedback or suggestion about eYeka, please drop us a line to Support.